If you have questions for me, you can leave it in the comment area below, ask me on any of my social media pages (all linked in the sidebar or below), or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now on to the questions!
1. Does a bad review affect your writing? -Cathy
No, but it does mess with my head. I always, without fail, get very depressed if I get a bad review that has no constructive criticism. I have since stopped reading my reviews. Sometimes Hubbin will go through them and tell me any constructive criticism that is in them, but other than that, I try to not read them.
2. How much of yourself do you put into your books? -Sara
Depends on the novel. Some more than others.
3. Who are your books mostly dedicated to? – Sara
Hubbin and for the Recovering Collection, anyone that needs to know that they are not alone in the world.
4. How many drafts do you think you write per novel? – Katie
Umm… a lot? I have never paid enough attention to even give you a guess.
5. Are all writers are independently wealthy? -Anonymous
There are authors out there that are wealthy, I am, by no means, one of them. I rent a small apartment, and not by choice. If you are wanting to get into writing hoping that you can make a massive amount of money, I suggest picking something else.
That is all for today.
Be free and keep reading!