Here is another segment of last week’s post. There will be more for the next two Fridays.
If you have questions for me, you can leave it in the comment area below, ask me on any of my social media pages (all linked in the sidebar or below), or email me at email@example.com. Now on to the questions!
11. What things are standing between you and complete happiness?
Myself, because only I can control my emotions and life. It would be silly to blame it on anything else.
12. If you lost everything important to you tomorrow, whose arms would you run to in order to make everything okay?
This question is dumb. The most important things in my life are my horses, Hubin, and my siblings. If I lost everything important to me, I would lose the people I would turn to.
13. Does the most important person in your life know how much they mean to you?
If they don’t it is no fault of mine because I tell them every day and show them as often as I can.
14. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say to everybody?
Peace and love need to be at the core of everything we do. Only then can everyone be happy and healthy.
15. If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you spend the day doing?
Oh god, umm… I would try to spend every last moment with those I love.
16. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Sentimental, sarcastic, caring, blunt, honest? Anyone else hate talking about themselves?
17. What opportunities have you not taken that you regretted not taking?
As I stated last week, I do not regret, other than the lack of information hunting before self-publishing. Is that an opportunity?
18. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?
Nothing, I try not to let the opinion of others change who I am and what I do. It is the way I have always been.
19. If you could ask one person a single question and they had to answer 100% truthfully, who would you ask and what would you ask them?
oh… well, I can’t say, because they read my blog and I would rather not start an argument.
20. If you could start your life over, what would you do differently?
Nothing, I am where I am because of what I have been through. I know it sounds like a cop-out, but it is genuinely what I believe.
That is all for today. Check back next week for the third segment of questions.
Be free and keep reading!